FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tallinn (TLL) mini DO : Sat 6th May 2017, plus TLL meetups on other dates
Old Jan 18, 2017, 11:24 am
NoTiersForMe

Programs: BA Silver. London Cycling Campaign. TfL Oyster
Random pics

Name:  IMG_3655.jpg
Views: 675
Size:  448.8 KB

Yum, pumpkin congee and shrimp wonton for breakfast in CX T3 lounge. Chose to eat in the deserted business 'canteen' area. I like a solid table. Got a latte from the bartender in business bar - like the vibe in there more than in First it must be said. They had soy milk for the latte. In principle I think I could have ordered this food in the First dining area but it just felt more natural to do directly at friendly counter in biz area. Was prompted to fill out iPad feedback at the table.

Name:  IMG_3663.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  581.4 KB

Love the wheel/tail cams on the A350! [Although they also have cams on the smaller planes too, such a nice touch]

Name:  IMG_3670.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  336.4 KB

Nice connecting flight info on A350.

Name:  IMG_3690.jpg
Views: 576
Size:  406.3 KB

The non-Schengen lounge complex [the one with the sauna] has a business area and a premium area. I found the business area [photographed here] more spacious and open. At peak times all lounges were really quite crowded. I found the Schengen lounge particularly narrow as it hugs tightly the edge of terminal building and felt even more crowded as a result.

Last edited by NoTiersForMe; Jan 18, 2017 at 11:31 am