FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Experiences 2017
Old Jan 11, 2017, 10:05 am
zimne

Crowne Plaza Belgrade

What is your Priority Club status?

Spire Elite

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?

Very

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?

Booked 9 nights in a King Guest Room under PB from 24/12/16 to 02/01/17, got upgraded to a King Executive with Panorama view of Belgrade. Granted full lounge access with free breakfast at either lounge or restaurant.

How are the rooms?

The King Executive room is beautifully appointed with stunning view of Belgrade. Lavazza coffee machine in room. Mini bar price is extortionate.

TV screen size is big (45 inch?) and there is a speaker in the bathroom connected to the TV. If you bring your own HDMI cable it's pretty good for listening to music when having a bath.

How is the exec. lounge?

Excellent. Evening spread had 3 hot options: meat, sea food and vegetarian. For the first night I stayed there was even perfectly cooked medium rare steak.
There were also an impressive selection of Serbian wine during evening happy hours accompanied by a beautiful chess platter.
Various dessert and Serbian sweets were also offered during happy hours.

The lounge attendant rather called the evening offering "dinner" which I tend to agree.

Breakfast was rather simple in the lounge I'd recommend have it in the restaurant.

What was good and what was bad?

Good:

See above.
Very generous (too generous?) Spire Elite treatment even on a PB stay.
Service was the friendliest I've seen in Eastern Europe and the Club Lounge staff were very helpful and professional.
1 hour spa treatment was priced at 5500 RSD and I think it's quite reasonable.

Bad:

Location is not great.
Stayed over new year and some guests were very inconsiderate and screaming in the hall-way after midnight. People in the room above mine played loud music almost every night.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?

For a PB stay I definitely got great value out of it. But I might try other properties if I return to the area cuz location.