FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Requalification/status extension 2017
View Single Post
Old Jan 11, 2017, 10:02 am
KLouis

Some may think that I'm obsessed and that I should seek professional help, but I really fail completely to understand the need to discuss the 000XXXGRE or 000XXXGR or GRE 000XXX 0r GR000XXX or whatever number printed on the letter accompanying the new gold card (by the way, no silver member has joined this discussion!). There have been at least 10 different interpretations, and each one of them is proven wrong after a few additional posts. What is the purpose of this discussion? Does anybody think that A3 will let us know what this means?

Let me "help" this discussion by including here the definition of numerology from Wikipedia: Numerology is any belief in the divine, mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events. It is also the study of the numerical value of the letters in words, names and ideas. It is often associated with the paranormal, alongside astrology and similar divinatory arts. If one feels too lazy to read everything, go directly here, a part that I think describes well this thread.