FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties (master thread)
Old Jan 10, 2017, 10:24 pm
bj27

Programs: Previously top-tier everything, now a happy free agent
All the below experiences concur with what the wiki has above, so I did not edit the wiki.

The LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection
Month: August 2016
Given vouchers for myself a well as another room booked in my name (4 people total). Breakfast was very continental (but there is an omelette station). Includes pastries, some sad looking fruit salad, coffee/tea. Like a previous poster mentioned about, the breakfast was very disorganized since there was one server and no one obvious to seat you... We eventually just sat ourselves and asked a server to clean off our table. Seems like they may still be feeling themselves out. Nice view of the river from the lobby though, but they really need to do breakfast not in the lobby.

Parc 55 San Francisco, a Hilton Hotel
Month: October 2016
Given vouchers for "grab and go" breakfast. Upon arrival downstairs in the morning it's a very hectic/chaotic bar style setup in the lobby (which did not have an attendant monitoring while I was there or to give vouchers to) which includes yogurt, coffee, bananas, pastries/bagels. It appears you can have one of each, and there is a very limited selection.

Doubletree Toronto Downtown
Month: May - September 2016
Still give a full breakfast for both Golds and Diamonds (I stayed during both statuses). No lounge. Horrible elevators (you need to carve out 10 minutes in the morning to get downstairs).

Hilton Toronto
Month: May - September 2016
Continental breakfast with usually 1-2 hot egg/potato items in the lounge (very nice lounge), for both Golds and Diamonds. There is a fabulous gal at the desk (Mary) who is a gem.

Hilton Melbourne South Wharf
Month: December 2016
Full breakfast in restaurant (even for myself and two parents, three people total when we only booked one room), or full breakfast in lounge. Breakfast in restaurant is of course much more comprehensive than the lounge but you will not be disappointed with the lounge either.