FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived Referral Offers (2013 - 2024)
View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 2017, 9:04 pm
bobert24

Hopefully you've found my posts useful over the past few years. Please support those who actively contribute to the FT community - use our referral links, rather than those of people who have just joined in order to post their own links.

Please PM me, and I will send you links for any of the following offers. A notification will go to my email and my phone as soon as you PM me, so I'm usually able to respond with a direct link within just a few minutes.

Chase Southwest Plus - 50k points after $2k spend in the first 3 months. $69 AF. This card is no longer available on Chase's website, but is critical if you want to get a companion pass without messing with Chase's horrible business recon department.

Chase Southwest Premier - 50k points after $2k spend in the first 3 months. $99 AF.

Chase Sapphire Preferred - 50k UR points after $4k spend in the first 3 months. AF waived the first year.

Chase Ink Cash - $300/30k points after $3k spend in the first 3 months. No AF. 5x points at office supply stores, and on phone, internet, and cable bills.

I can send you these links without needing your name or email address, and you won't have to wait "up to 7 days" to get an invitation from Chase. I can get it all to you today, anonymously. Just PM me.