FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Experience (Archive Thread 2016)
Old Dec 26, 2016, 9:41 pm
no-backpacker

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, Flying Blue Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
CP Beijing Wangfujin

CP Beijing Wangfujin

What is your Priority Club status?

Platiunum Ambassador

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?

Yes, very!

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?

Booked two club-rooms. One of the clup-rooms were upgraded to a one bedroom suite.

How are the rooms?

The suite: 1quite big bathroom with shower, tub and toilet. 1 toilet. bedroom with flat-screen tv. Living-room with sofa, table, desk and a flat-screen tv.

Club-room: mostly the same as the bedroom in the suite, with desk and a walk-in closet on the way to the bathroom.

6 free soft-drinks, a day, from the minibar as club-benefits.

You can have breakfast in the club-lounge or at the restaurant.

How is the exec. lounge?

One of the best CP-lounges I have been to. Nice and attentive staff and good offerings of food both for breakfast and happy hour. The only complain is that the food is luke-warm.

What was good and what was bad?

+ Upgrade to suite, nice lounge, good location, good wifi (compared to other places in China.... ) chocolate as Christmas present...

- Luke-warm food in lounge and in the restaurant.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?[/QUOTE]

Yes, would not hesitate at all! After reading reviews of the hotel I must admit I was not sure if we had chosen the right hotel for our Christmas get-away in Beijing. Yes, the hotel is old and yes, it's worne and dated, but still it's a good hotel! And the best, it's also cheap!

Xxx.