FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Plat/Gold/Bus cards. August 2016: 1 personal & 1 business bonus/24 months.
Old Nov 21, 2016, 7:00 am
IkeEsq

2 mailers in 60 days

OK, I just applied for second mailer, 1st was just over a month ago. Application deferred, called in, put on hold a few times, approved for $10K+ CL without moving anything around. Last app I had to move ~5K to get ~5400 CL. The CSR stated that the bonus of 50K miles would be awarded after $3K spend in 3 months without my asking. So there is no universal ban on 2 cards in <60 days. Assuming more mailers, I'll apply again at the 65-ish day mark.

Originally Posted by ninim2200
No one knows these days if you can apply for 2 AA platinum cards within 60 day period or not since there has been some reports that imply you are only allowed 1 application every 60 days, other stated that they had success with one personal and one biz in 60 days, i personally started the 60 day cycle to be safe, but in your case if you want to try and lets say it didn't work, it will only delay you 8 days from your next application. YMMV.