FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Icelandair 767 [767-300ER] seat maps?
View Single Post
Old Nov 16, 2016, 3:41 pm
megalab

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by roothy123
I'm confused by the seating charts for the 767-300ER (AF76) planes used for trips from Reykjavik to European and U.S. cities. Seat Guru indicates that row 20 is a good row as it provides more legroom than others...

Are the seats in row 20 any different from the ones in, say, 21 or 22? Are people assigned to row 20 involved in helping get the exit doors open? Can anyone (handicapped or not) sit in that row? When I look at SeatGuru's diagram it looks like there are two arrows on each side indicating exits, with row 19 having seats on the side in between the two arrows. What does that mean?

Can anyone clarify what Icelandair's 767-300ER (76W) planes are like? I am looking to find an aisle seat with the most legroom as possible for my husband, plus another seat nearby for me.
We flew this plane ORD-KEF r/t is past summer. The row 20 middle seats (CDE) are "exit row" in that they have a walkway between them and row 19 that allows people to line up to get out of the over wing exit doors (no bulkhead). You're not near those doors so I don't think you'd be expected to help open them. I don't know what the rules are regarding handicapped seating, but if that is not an issue your husband could sit in C or E and you could sit in D. Row 19/20 AB/EF I'd expect have typical exit row seat rules (and have less leg room than 20 CDE). Rows 19, 21, 22, etc do not have any extra space. Hope this helps.