FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Features of Citi Priority Account announced [USA]
Old Oct 21, 2016, 8:38 pm
garykung
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by madbrain
Thanks. How were you able to find out ?
See here:

https://banking.citibank.com/cbol/ci...e/pdf/FAQs.pdf

Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
I wonder then if the grandfathered waived AF for the Citi AA card will also continue to apply? Guess I'll find out at some point in the next 12 months
Always assume this - unless explicitly mentioned, the benefit will no longer apply to you.

Originally Posted by madbrain
FYI, the local branch banker who signed me up for Citigold called me today and said she still didn't have the definitive info re: the prestige $100 fee discount for Citi Priority.

She also mentioned that since I signed up for Citigold very recently, in mid-september, my account might not get converted to Citi Priority on November 6, and I should get at least one year of Citigold before the conversion to Priority.
I incline not to trust this banker for 2 reasons:

1. The banker apparently knows nothing despite Citi's document confirms $100 AF reduction to stay. The document has been available for some times.

2. It is a systemwide issue. It is not something a banker can stop (to upgrade your existing account to Citigold, a person with signature authority must request the upgrade and sign a form).