FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi ThankYou Points (TYPs): airline and hotel transfer partners
Old Sep 25, 2016, 8:37 pm
talldan

Some Data Points for Singapore and EVA

Singapore: 16-24 hours. Initiated transfer 9/23 3:41 AM PST. They were there when I checked on 9/24 9am PST, but likely sometime during the night.

EVA: Huge difference in my experience from the 1 business day transfer time indicated in this wiki. Way way longer time to transfer. It has been 3 Business days and no points.

I initiated the transfer to EVA Infinity Mileagelands. on 9/21 Wednesday. Hoping to book by Friday given 1-2 business day processing. It's now Sunday 9/25 Pacific (Monday in Taipei) and there are no miles to be seen. I called the EVA head office and they confirm that they have all my transfer paperwork in hand and all looks fine but need another 1-2 weeks to process it. I'm the one that got bit I think. As I was planning to book on the friday to fly out sat/sunday/monday.

Takeaway: Don't count on 1-2 business day transfer. It doesn't sound automated at all, it sounds like a human actually has to decide to work on your transfer.