FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Booked hotel reservation with Chase but hotel doesn't have my reservation
Old Aug 9, 2016, 8:52 pm
gegangen27

Booked hotel reservation with Chase but hotel doesn't have my reservation

I booked a 5-star hotel using Chase Ultimate Rewards one week ago and the hotel still doesn't have my reservation yet. I called the hotel the day after I made the reservation and they said they didn't have my reservation. I then contacted Chase Ultimate Rewards and the representative said it could take 24-48 hours for hotel to receive the reservation. I called the hotel again after 2 days and still no reservation. Chase then said it could take 72 hours. I waited and then call again and still no reservation. Chase then said the hotel will get my name 24 hours "before" I check in. She said the booking is there but it just doesn't have my name. This is very unusual for me and I called the hotel reservation office and they said there is no such thing as my name will show up 24 hours before I check in. The Chase representative (she said she is a supervisor) also said that the vendor they use only responds by email and she cannot call them.

I wonder if anyone has experienced something like this. I will go to that hotel in couple days and I'm very worried that they won't have my reservation when I get there. The hotel rep also said that the hotel is almost full already.

Note that I have used Chase Ultimate Rewards to book hotels couple times before and I didn't have the problem.