FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OzFest #13. "Gold Coast Queensland" Australia. Memorial Day Weekend, May 27-29, 2016
Old Apr 17, 2016, 6:21 am
anat0l

Originally Posted by Jamier45
I've been on the website but not sure if it's just me being dumb, I can't seem to start from anywhere but the airport instead of Brisbane. If I select Brisbane as the starting point it only gives me the option of travelling to the airport?
Where are you starting from Brisbane? You'll need to be a bit more specific. If you need some generality, just try entering "Brisbane Central Station" as the start position. But if you are arriving at the airport and heading down to the Gold Coast, you might like to start at "International Airport station".

Your best bet is to use the Journey Planner on the Translink website (left hand side of the website).

http://translink.com.au/

For the destination, you'll need to be fairly specific. For the "Hotel Central" of this OzFest, which is the Hilton Surfers Paradise, the address is 6 Orchid Av, Surfers Paradise, which, when entered into the search engine with other options, produces something like this:

Attached Images