FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ink Business Cards - July 2015- Present
Old Mar 23, 2016, 5:42 pm
New to FF

As a baseline, I have 11 new cards in the past 12 months, 15 in the last 24.

I applied on 2/20 and got the need more time response. Within minutes I received an email stating they would get back to me in writing within 30 days.

About 4 days later I called the 800-432-3117 auto response line and got the 7-10 day message. On 3/7 I received mail asking for proof of address, tax ID, business name, etc. Sent that in immediately and then on 3/18 received mail stating what I sent in was not sufficient to verify. I sent in utility bills and 1099, really?

Called in to talk to them on 3/23 and they asked to verify the info I gave on my app and what I sent in with a few additionally questions. They told me I would hear within in two weeks. Today receive a congratulations email...success!

The 7-10 day message does not necessarily mean a denial. Per everyone's advice, when calling in I was extremely nice and appreciative. Not sure if that made a difference but the phone rep I was working with seemed like a really good guy and did not have an attitude as others have run into.

Last edited by New to FF; Mar 23, 2016 at 6:00 pm