FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Platinum, Gold and Business cards.
Old Mar 7, 2016, 11:34 am
JATR4

Originally Posted by flyaxa
Online account shows W-WE conversion and new WE card just arrived. When I check out the Pre Qualified page it says "...we couldn't match your records to a Pre-Qualified credit card offer. See below for 4 other cards you may like."

However, the page lists five cards. It lists the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World MasterCard at the top across full screen and then there is a heading "You may also be interested in these credit cards." and four other cards are listed below.

When I click on Platinum Select link, the only terms it lists are the following: "This offer is only valid for new accounts. You must be at least 18 years of age. If you are married, you may apply for a separate account. Citibank, N.A. ("we" or "us") is the issuer of your account. Citibank, N.A. is located in Sioux Falls, SD.

Has anyone attempted to apply with this link? It sounds as if some PreQualified links and links from mailings are working, but I can't tell if this is actually a Pre Qualified offer or not??
Just applied for the "you may be interested" Platinum Slelect World Mastercard. Approved but I am only hopeful that the card will have a bonus.