FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Reduced Business Class Service on certain longhauls
Old Feb 21, 2016, 7:40 pm
wkndtraveler

Programs: Accor ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by ffay005
It would be interesting to hear about Asian BusinessLight flights. Any Asian crew members? Any Asian items on the menu? Fast track immigration available at the outstations?
In SGN, AY didn't offer fast track to J pax.

Originally Posted by ffay005
The following extract is taken from here: http://www.finnair.com/int/gb/inform...business-class

"As a Business Class passenger on one of our intercontinental flights, you’ll receive two high quality meals during your journey. Your main meal will comprise an appetizer or soup, main course (three alternatives), cheese and dessert.

I wonder how Kilpailu- ja Kuluttajavirasto would react if someone were to inform them about how misleading AY's marketing is.
Well, I first complained to AY directly. I waited two weeks for their reply and was offered 80€ as gift voucher. I declined to accept that and continued complaining. Waited another two weeks and was again offered the same 80€ as gift voucher. I then made a reclamation to "kuluttajaoikeusneuvoja", so called consumer rights advisor, but never heard from them. However, relatively short time after that a manager from AY customer relations contacted me by phone and offered 600€ as gift card. I was happy with that. We had a long talk on the phone and I said AY need to update their site and deliver correct information. The manager said my wish will be forwarded to a right person in the organization but nothing has happened so far. So, it seems they continue fooling people and are happy to pay compensations for those, obviously few customers, who have time and energy to complain.

Last edited by wkndtraveler; Feb 21, 2016 at 11:15 pm