FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline fee $250/$200/$100 reimbursement reports: AS only (2011-2019)
Old Dec 31, 2015, 9:54 pm
jackal
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by bizum
ouch, forgot I had another $25 to redeem this year. Just purchased it online couple of hours ago. Probably too late for 2015 :\
I don't think it's too late. As long as you bought it before Alaska submits their nightly credit card batch, it'll post to your account as of today's date. I've been buying them in the late evening each day this week and they have been posting to my account as of the purchase date (e.g. the one I bought at 8:30pm PT on 12/28 posted to my account on 12/30 with a purchase date showing online of 12/28).

Just bought my last one--first $50 one was on the 28th. No credits posted to my account yet, but I wasn't expecting them to start crediting for at least another day or two (and with the bank holiday tomorrow, it may not be until Monday), so I'm not worried.

Charges do post with a title of "ALASKA AIR GIFT CERTSEATTLE WA" but the detailed description is showing "AIRLINE FBO" and the category shows as "Category: Travel - Airline."