FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Multi country/cities trip planning US->Europe->Israel.
Old Nov 20, 2015, 10:17 pm
pevgeny

Multi country/cities trip planning US->Europe->Israel.

Hello,
I am new to the forum and did a bit search but some info is old and I'd appreciate any feedback.
Planning a following trip for the 2016 probably April-May timeframe):
Leg 1: San Francisco -> London (3 days staying) - train to Paris (3 day staying)
Leg 2: Paris -> Minsk (1 week staying)
Leg 3: Minsk -> Tel Aviv ( 1 week staying)
Leg 4: Tel Aviv -> Rome ( Rome-Florence-Venice on the train all about a week)
Leg 5: Venice -> Barcelona (3 days)
Leg 6: Barcelona -> Madrid (2 days)
Leg 7 : Madrid -> San Francisco

So Google flight/Kayak/etc are not supporting that many cities and I came across sites like :
http://indie.bootsnall.com/
www.airtreks.com/

Playing with routes on the above comes to much lower prices than I'd get via Kayal/Google flights, but the reason it's cheaper, it seems coming from getting flights with less reputable airlines like Turkish, Ukrainian ..etc, as well as less comfortable and/or longer layovers
Since these websites are new to me, I could find some references on flyertalk about them and would like to hear any recent positive or negative experience if possible. Also if anyone can refer me to more creditable or comparable resource to plan such a trip, I'd be thankful as well.
This is the longest and complicated trip I've ever done and now is the homework stage for me.
Thanks in advance to all who takes time to reply and Happy Thanksgiving.