FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2015 Shutdown Thread
View Single Post
Old Oct 8, 2015, 11:32 pm
OHijAAzi73

Programs: AA LT Gold 1MM ,Hyatt Explorist,Marriott Platinum,HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by whoami03200201
I received a voice message from Citi to review my account. Message mentioned that its a new citi unit calling on behalf of branch. They want to know how customer use citi accounts. I verified the phone number and it is from citi bank. I think they want to review my citi checking account.

I am citi customer for more then 9 years. For many years, I was gold customer before I downgraded to regular checking account this year March.
I started MS activity from mid 2014 with regular deposit of 2-4K MO and 2.5K cash from Buxx withdrawal on monthly basis. Also I have regular payments to different CCs along with few debit card transactions on monthly basis.

So far no damage to online access. CC line and checking account appears normal.

Will appreciate if anyone received such call can share hints on what to expect on the call?

Feel free to PM me to share your experience.
I got a similar call 2 weeks ago.....asking about those 499.xx deposits (mobile MO deposits)... I deposited just under 3k every month for about a year...they wanted to know the source of the funds.... citi customer here for 14 years....before that, also got a phone call about my multiple large AGC purchases on my CITIBIZ TYP card...don't know if its related but not a good sign...all accounts still open...