FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finnair Lounge at Helsinki Airport any good ?
Old Sep 5, 2015, 7:22 pm
citro
Suspended

By the way in my last experience been at helsinki airport. There was no free wifi internet. However my phone scan 2 or 3 diferent type wifi available at helsinki airport while i was waiting to go to lapland. And what happen was that to use the free wifi 1h base i had to pay using credit card. otherwise it would not work. So... free and pay are 2 different things into one. So this means if i want to use fast internet at helsinki for 1h while im there i must pay some money using credit card using the one that found on my phone. Is this how it works with everyone too?

That is what i saw on my phone. Fast internet found 3 areas at helsinki airport. And the moment i try log in a page appears on my tablet and phone indicating that to use this 1h cost **** using credit card.

So i suppose you wills till have to pay to use fast internet while at helsinki airport. I don't remember if there was a difernet way just free to use it but i remember that the internet was stacking slow at helsinki airport.