FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW
View Single Post
Old Aug 14, 2015, 9:35 am
viajero boricua

Programs: AAdvantage, Delta Sky Miles
Another day, another Gala apple, another 5 MyP, GRACIAS!

It seems there's a problem with Ipsos Interactive, MyPoints main survey provider. EVERY TIME for like the last 2 weeks that I've tried one of their surveys I would "get stuck" after filling their demo blanks. Since, as a habit, I NEVER click out (for 2 windows) the link I came from to a MyPoints survey, I just click out the stuck window, try again and most (~ 75%) of the time would give me the 10 MyP for not qualifying (fast and easy peasy). Haven't received ANY survey as of this hour today, so it seems they finally are working the problem with Ipsos (it doesn't happen with any other survey provider).

By the look of the UNLIMITED VIDEOS it seems MyPoints and AOL/Verizon (the provider of those videos [quite a bit of them also available on YouTube if you search]) haven't got enough views out of the feature, so MyPoints maybe lifting the 10 video limit (worth about $0.065 in MyP accumulations) for now.

IMHO, they should rather increase the reward to 5 MyP per video, so a day's worth it'd be valued at ~ $0.35 for the 15-25 minutes (if you're careful) you spend watching.

PS: I'm watching the video section at it does seem that AOL/Verizon has been KICKED OUT as MyPoints video provider and they've done some MAJOR CHANGES: haven't seen any long-format (> 5 minutes) videos and categories have been shuffled (no food category, now into the "How To" category, for example...). Also some sources besides the ones owned by AOL (Huffpost...) are not there, particularly BuzzFeed (part of the reason reason there's a drought of food related videos...) Have any of you got like > 20 videos in a day watched? I've got 15 and 17 so far....

Last edited by viajero boricua; Aug 15, 2015 at 1:15 pm