FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2014 to 2017] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Aug 9, 2015, 5:51 am
jphripjah

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by llfoster
Am currently at Rangali. Have had a few issues which may or may be remedied ...we'll see what happens. 9th time to Maldives , 7th trip to Rangali.

On another note, Nobody has mentioned spa discounted $25 for Diamond. How did other find out about the $25 discount which I am presuming is for one treatment per villa. As opposed to the discount being applicable to the 2 occupants.
I'm here now too. I think the guy who showed up to turn down/clean my room the first night handed the $25 gift card to me. It's possible the host gave it to me, but I don't think so. I think the cleaner did when he handed me the two bottles of water.

PM me if you want it, we're not using it, and there's no code or identifying information on it, so it looks quite transferable. I may be able to just drop it in your mailbox if you're on the main island.

Last edited by jphripjah; Aug 9, 2015 at 6:13 am