FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TripStreak.com - Introducing the new personalized travel search
Old Jul 7, 2015, 2:43 pm
TripStreak
Company Representative, TripStreak

TripStreak.com - Introducing the new personalized travel search

Hello everyone!

I am very pleased to introduce TripStreak, the personalized online travel search that gives you results based on your travel preferences. Imagine being able to cut your travel search-to-booked time from hours down to a few minutes. It will soon be a reality!

Currently, our development team is working feverishly to bring the design to life, and we expect to make the beta available later this summer. In the meantime, more info is available at www.tripstreak.com, so if you want to be among the first to see and use it, please sign up to receive updates and early access.

A few things to note:
  1. The launch will be for flights only, but we intend to roll out hotels and rental cars in the near future.
  2. Do you mainly care about RDMs or EQMs when searching for flights? We’re working with the team at 30K (www.30k.com) to provide accurate results on miles earned on a potential itinerary.

So, between now and the launch, we are looking forward to your questions and comments. And of course, we’d be grateful if you follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook! We’re a small team working hard to make flight and travel search faster and better.

On a personal note, I’m thrilled about bringing a new, personalized service to the community from which I’ve learned so much over the years!

Thank you!

Charles
Founder & CEO