FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finnair Australia to Europe. citro's AY Travel Questions
Old Jul 2, 2015, 4:11 pm
citro
Suspended

Originally Posted by ffay005
There are many things to worry about here.

Finnair has been known to borrow planes from other airlines. They fly to New York on 787 from LOT Polish Airlines. There's always a chance that the SIN bounce is indeed a 747-400 from some strange airline.

As for the meal, they may run out of choices before reaching your seat. Therefore, a standard meal might be a bit risky.

The relations with Russia are also unpredictable. Russia might close its airspace from western carriers, whereby Finnair might cancel their SIN route altogether.

Finnair also has a somewhat strike-rich past. Let's hope there will be no strikes and cancellations in the near future!

Flying is always an adventure. Most people eventually get to their destination, but there are so many things that can go wrong in the process.

You have just made that very dificult and negative. However i don't think all that would even happen. Unless a huge wind was blowing dam of snow on my way to finland.

Just don't no what to say about that.

And in regards to meals.. Well if i choose (standard) i presume they would know i like any normal food. Just so long its not veggies or diabetics special foos and so on. However like any airline and on board.. the food on the planes are more then 2 star ratings. Yes that's how bad food on the plane can be like. Also they don't put enough food. Its almost like a large plate with a tiny food in the middle.

However to take the risk and all. I should not just buy macdonalds food or KFC and then bring it on the plane. They might make me take that away. Plus KFC chickens smell strong.

Anyhow all good