FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Discount Codes (many are Corporate)
Old Jun 28, 2015, 10:03 am
austin_modern

Programs: "But, I'm a GLOBALIST guest...."
Originally Posted by m0hamed
Interesting that you don't think you're going to be charged the cancellation fee...

You also don't seem to understand that each corporate receives reports of those who use their code. If they query your stay, Hyatt will investigate and they have your credit card details and contact information.

At the PH SYD using a large corporation's code that wasn't settled by account during the stay would arouse suspicion in itself. I do recall guest's paying RACK when it was discovered during their stay.

If you have no moral compass, ponder on that.
One more comment here - the company could give two poots that you use their codes - in fact they would prefer you do as you get more volume onto their numbers allowing for higher negotiations with hyatt or individual hotels. They arent subsidizing these rates so this is nothing more than volume tracking for volume discounts.

My company (large fortune 100 company) recently had a note in travel that asked for employees to stay at a certain hotel in the N.Bay because they were coming up for negotiation to everyone booking in the bay area.

Last edited by austin_modern; Jun 28, 2015 at 10:15 am