FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Points & Cash - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Jun 5, 2015, 7:50 pm
peteropny
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by craz
Thanks for confirming nothing showing online. Couldnt be more unuser friendly if they tried. When I called up last night the agent had a heart attack when she saw close to 2 dz hotels. After she told me the 1st one had C&P she wanted to book it, I told her I needed to know 'all" the hotels that had it within a 20 mile radius. And then Id have to look at each one to see the pros and cons of each before deciding which to stay at. With the other chains I can do it all by myself in no time Hyatt is a royal; PITA

I can live with having to call up to book but for the life of me I cant understand why they cant have it showing in some way that C&P is available and the type of beds
Might I suggest that you rank the properties in the locale by your preference then ask in that order and take the first one that has availability to streamline the process a bit. For example, in downtown Chicago for me the order would be Park, Magnificent Mile, Centric, Regency, Place, McCormick - I'd ask in that order and if P&C was available at Park, then no need to check the others.

Originally Posted by DHalltheway
P+C is a relatively new to Hyatt (less than 20 months), give it some time before they add that wheel and mouse to the IT system.
Assuming they can keep the mouse on the wheel - it's supposed to happen later this year.