FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OzFest #12" – "Bay Of Islands" New Zealand - Memorial Day Weekend, May 22-25, 2015
Old May 17, 2015, 6:17 pm
kpc

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, HH Diam, PC Plat, SPG Gold
Dinner at Euro (Auckland CBD) on Sun 24th May at 8pm

Originally Posted by kpc
http://www.eurobar.co.nz/

We have now 20 diners confirmed for dinner at Euro on Sunday 24 May at 8pm:
kpc, kpc+1, BOB W, restlessinRNO, gvdIAD, falconea, falconea+1, chchkiwi, fifa, fifa+1, monitor, Franny, ac777, bdnyc, Top of climb, Top of climb + 1, JessicaTam, upup&away, wijomas and crankychick

We currently have 2 tables so we can maintain flexibility as if we have one long table, we all have to eat a set menu. This way we can order a la carte if we wish. The booking is under my real name...if you don't know it, I'm sure you will know by the end of the weekend's festivities!

To make life easier, can everyone bring cash on the night to cover their own meals and drink (+ small tip say 10%)....as not everyone drinks, we will NOT be dividing the final bill by the number of diners

If anyone else wants to join us (or wants to cancel), please PM me ASAP...I will be ringing the restaurant (hopefully for the last time) this Friday (NZ time) 15th May to confirm final numbers@:-)
Dinner has been confirmed for 20 diners.

We have 2 x tables of 10 people, near(ish) each other. I have clarified (which was not my initial understanding) with Euro re ordering a la carte vs set menu. We apparently cannot have some people on the same table ordering a la carte and others a set menu. We could have one table ordering a la carte and the other table ordering the set menu, but the catch is it has to be the SAME set menu (if you look at the menu, they have several different set menus); I think it is unlikely we will get 10 people agreeing to have the SAME set menu so I think everyone will have to order a la carte to maintain maximum flexibility...if you had your mind on a particular set menu, I do APOLOGISE in advance.

Looking forward to catching up this weekend^

Last edited by kpc; May 25, 2015 at 10:44 pm Reason: editing to indicate actual attendees on the night