FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2014 to 2017] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Mar 7, 2015, 6:48 pm
ScubaRoo

Programs: VS, BA, HH Gold
Talking Good choice!

Originally Posted by jonjparr
After following the thread a bit more closely the past couple of weeks I started to miss the Maldives - a lot. I really do judge every other holiday destination against it and they just don't stack up. We were supposed to be going to Mauritius in December with our new baby but we discussed it, threw our plans out the window and booked to come back to the Maldives instead! Can't wait!
Hi, we were chatting about this last night, this is my 4th trip to the Maldives (first time to the Conrad), never been to Mauritius or Seychelles, unsure if I'd ever go to them if we could come back to the Maldives, its really is a magical place. Have been to Serendipity in Koh Lipe in Thailand (would go back there for snorkelling, food and the people, but not same type of dedicated 5***** resort as here, much cheaper tho!)

Anyhow, here's this morning's sunrise (from our RWV) to reward you and your wife's decision.. (Congrats on the baby!)

Steady onshore breeze this morn, water a bit choppy like yesterday, will take the snorkeling easy.

Last edited by ScubaRoo; Mar 7, 2015 at 7:01 pm