FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] DL: SFO-ATL/JFK-NRT-SIN $1,232.30 ai RT (25,318 mi; 4.9 cpm)
Old Mar 4, 2015, 9:31 am
Csfing1

Programs: DL DM, 2.6 MM
Originally Posted by Flyertall
Thank you CSFING1 for all of your continuous work sharing this cost per MQM efficient MR. I will continue to monitor this thread for making this trip later this year. I've never been to NRT, nor SIN, so it would be more than just an MR... it would be an experience.
SIN is certainly worth a few days if you have the time. Sightseeing - Jurong Bird Park, Zoo, Botanic Gardens with orchid display, food courts and restaurants, Merlion, Science museum, shopping (cameras & electronics are probably better prices in US). You can also take excursions to Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. If you have any questions let me know.

Any other comments on things to do, please share and any better fares share with dates. Fares will be lower direct from LAX SFO without going to JFK but MQM will be lower but if cpm cost is good enoug, go for it. You also have the option of going thru JFK on only the outbound or return and costs will vary depending on dates. It is beyond the scope of this thread to put in all those variables for pricing. Easiest way to price for me is multicity booking thru Google.com/flights as you can rapidly change your dates and see your prices much faster than delta.com

Happy Travels! Cheers!