FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ITA-Matrix-PowerTools - Userscript for Orbitz/DL/UA/AA/BA/CZ/IB/LA/LH/LX/TK
Old Feb 19, 2015, 11:43 am
Steppo

Yehaa it's done:
Version 0.8 is released with some cool new stuff and OTAs.
Special thanks to IAkH to add AC,KL,AF and also introducing the inline mode. It will merge all our stuff into the look and feel of ita.
Personally i don't like it and i love large links so i coded some sort of menu where can easily customize our script towards your needs. Another advantage is: We finally got rid of all these different versions. And finally it's the first step for adding support for children, etc..

To our users of the installable version:
If you want to change the default values, just edit the following lines after installing the script:
Code:
mptUsersettings["timeformat"] = "12h";       // replaces times on resultpage - valid: 12h / 24h
mptUsersettings["language"] = "en";          // replaces several items on resultpage - valid: en / de
mptUsersettings["enableInlinemode"] = 0;     // enables inline mode - valid: 0 / 1
mptUsersettings["enableIMGautoload"] = 0;    // enables images to auto load - valid: 0 / 1
mptUsersettings["enableFarerules"] = 1;      // enables fare rule opening in new window - valid: 0 / 1
mptUsersettings["enablePricebreakdown"] = 1; // enables price breakdown - valid: 0 / 1
Update please using https://github.com/SteppoFF/ita-matrix-powertools/ or install/open directly
Originally Posted by Steppo
Happy searching

Last edited by Steppo; Feb 19, 2015 at 12:29 pm