FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Prior to 2022: Visa / VOA Info for Vietnam
Old Jan 1, 2015, 4:50 am
IceTrojan
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: SBUX Gold
Originally Posted by beachfan
A great thread, thanks to all the content contributors!!

My question: I'm doing VOA, arriving at 10:40 PM at HCMC, via Asiana business class. I'll be coming from Korea, not as jet lagged, so I'm thinking I could navigate the Visa on Arrival stuff without challenge, but I don't want to wait.

If I'm putting a premium on my time, is it worth using Fast Track Arrival service offered by my VOA service provider (Vietnam Visa Corp)? It's only $15 per person, if it saves me 20 minutes, I'd do it.

Thanks in advance!
I believe there will be at least two widebodies from Tokyo landing at the around same time. When I got there a couple weeks ago, there was a 30-person deep line.

I would totally pay the $15 extra, because not only do they bring the paperwork up to the window for you, your app will be processed immediately, even before those that were already submitted (I bet you can imagine how that works behind the scenes and under the table).

$15 is a small amount to pay for the 99% assurance that you won't waste time waiting in line vs. rolling the dice on whether you've beaten the night's bank of arrivals.