FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Success stories booking awards on Etihad using AA miles (Archive - 2015 and earlier)
Old Dec 31, 2014, 8:01 pm
ma91pmh

Programs: A few
Originally Posted by whimike
Maybe I am not as picky, but I have flown several flights in EY F and 1 time in the EY 9W F. I found the 9W F perfectly fine. Yes, there was an Indian slant to it, but I liked it.
Yes 9W is perfectly fine.

EY on the other hand is phenomenal. The two are not even remotely equal.

Originally Posted by unicon
Thanks for your response. That is bad news, though I don't understand how can other F passengers complain in the case I give my seat to my kid. Would they complain if he is booked in F? If he makes even a bit of noise (which he won't I know, we have traveled with him several times) we are going to take him back to Y. Btw, I'm fully aware how lot of people think about unruly kids in F & J (and even in Y) , and I fully empathize with them.
As for purchasing F ticket, it just doesn't make sense for the one way price they are asking. I don't have that much problem in sitting in Y.
ma91pmh, please do share your experience.
Kids were allowed up from J to F just for the last 20 minutes before landing and that I assume is after demonstrating exceptionally good behavior in J and F being very quiet. I would assume your kids will not see the F cabin.