FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Opinion on itinerary in Kyoto/Osaka?
View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2014, 4:43 pm
cruisingmickey

Thanks for the feedback on the Cup of Noodle museum. I think it sounds like the Yokohama one will be better so I will do that one instead. I could possibly fit in the Yokohama Chinatown as well. I also read about the Ramen museum in Yokohama, but I will probably skip that.

I will have to see on the aquarium. It sounds like it's a toss up. I guess maybe if it's raining on the day I want to go, I will go to wait out the rain or something. We'll see. I am Japan for 11 days and finalizing my trip.

I was originally going to make this a Tokyo trip only, but there was a mistake fare a few months ago going to Tokyo so I booked that since the price was too good to pass up after I booked this trip. I am back from the mistake fare Tokyo trip and did most of Tokyo already. I figure since I just did Tokyo, I should do something else and came up with visiting the Kansai region. I wish I could change my plane tickets, but I can't without paying penalty fees. I don't mind traveling out of Tokyo. It will give me an excuse to visit Tokyo Disneyland again!

Thanks again everyone for your helpful suggestions and opinions!