FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines to introduce new Business Class
Old Dec 27, 2014, 5:37 pm
exwannabe

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
Most of the 1-2-1 herrignbones are about the same to me. But this looks like nether the CX nor BR seats that I know of.

Look at the side edge (the wall that separates the pax from the aisle) of the seat as it comes down from the head area to the armrest. This starts out almost square with a bit a bulge. BR's has a sweeping curve with almost no sidewall at the top. And CX has a big bulge near the head.

Also the side consoles on all have different locations for the seat control. And other differences are obvious.

I do think they took a HORRIBLE picture, as the pax is not in full recline (and I would be certain this does recline fully to the 5% or whatever is left to allow for nose up cruise).

All that is trivial though compared to one serious issue. If one looks at the sidewall under the tray table, there is a open area about even with the pax's waist. This would tend to indicate a reduction in the footwell for the pax behind him. Ugh.

Of course this could all be a marketing mockup, so mist wait for firsthand looks.