FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USA EMV cards: Availability, Q&A (Chip & PIN -or- Chip & Signature) [2012-2015]
Old Nov 26, 2014, 2:37 pm
uds0

Programs: Delta + United Airmiles
Originally Posted by tmiw
Wait, I thought Andrews was the one not doing it right by sending the PIN reminder only to one's home address?
Actually, I initially reported that yesterday, but quickly (last night) remembered that it was actually Sun Trust, NOT Andrews, that only mailed pin reminders. I quickly updated the post with an apology to Andrews, but you quoted my original post, so it's still incorrect in that quoted version. I hope you will correct it in your post if possible.

Again, my apologies for mixing up these two banks (I think this is the first mix-up I've made in all the confusing details I'm trying to keep straight).

Sun Trust is very neat because their Delta VISA debit card generates 1 mile per dollar for folks who got that card before it was no longer being offered in June. A huge benefit when paying taxes (with max $3 fee for up to $30,000 payment - which helped me get 2 business class airmile trips to Europe for 100k miles each!).

Last edited by uds0; Nov 26, 2014 at 2:43 pm