FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - KVS Availability Tool
View Single Post
Old Nov 21, 2014, 3:41 pm
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Arrow

Originally Posted by ExpatExp
I love the KVS Tool and have found it very useful over the years. I don't have a current subscription but would like to renew it next time I have a lot of flight planning to do.
And we look forward to welcoming you back as a KVS Tool Member soon!

Originally Posted by shore9
May I ask the reason for discontinuing flight availability with the regular version of the KVS tool?
The reason is that, unfortunately, the [Availability/FS] (RIP 2010-2014) & [Availability/ETR] (RIP 2005-2014) Engines no longer exist.

Originally Posted by shore9
What is now the best way to look up flight availability?
KVS Tool Members can continue to access Regular Flight Availability via the KVS Tool Mobile Companion.

Originally Posted by UA-NYC
I'm torn - I like it as I can search CX, LH, and others that don't show up with EF (right?)
KVS Tool continues to provide an incomparably wider Award & Upgrade Availability coverage across all 3 Global Alliances -- you may wish to compare the list of supported airlines in the KVS Tool User Guide with the relevant list of the other tool/service.

Originally Posted by UA-NYC
But I'm lazy, and I like the KVS app...just easier to click a button vs. re-doing searches w/EF.
Sounds like you have answered your own question already .

Originally Posted by bworrell
Any news on when Delta award availability will be available again? That's one of the features I used the most. (And Skyteam award availability doesn't really help as that shows only low mileage -- and everyone know how great Delta is at having low award availability.)
The major [Awards/DL-SkyTeam] Method update has been completed and KVS Tool V7.7.2 Release is now available for download on the KVS Tool Homepage.

Last edited by oliver2002; Nov 25, 2014 at 12:39 pm Reason: please use multiquote