FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travelers: Air marshal aimed gun in Delta cabin
Old Sep 2, 2002, 12:47 am
dctorres
In Memoriam

Programs: I used to be Plat, but now I'm not. Now I'm just Gold. Lucky if I keep that.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Rover:
That's right-all you wiseguys would be sorry if there were no air marshalls and women were harrased by brutes who when they were finished with her, came for you. You would be sorry then. It's a small price to pay for the security of having an air marshal on board, even if they do point their gun at you. If you haven't committed a crime, why should you worry about having a gun pointed at you anyway? I think some of you (I won't mention any names) have guilty conscionces. Anyway the air marshall programme is just starting out, and after a while everything will be allright. In the meantime you are helping terrorists by complaining about things like this, but I suppose that is what you intended. Wait till Brian hears about what you said.</font>

I thought the Air Marshal program has been around for a long time now, just not on the scale it is now.

Anyone, is this correct?