FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi ThankYou Points (TYPs): airline and hotel transfer partners
Old Jul 21, 2014, 11:02 am
rgAAFT

Programs: AA HH Gold SPG Gold BA
Originally Posted by roki
Interesting that it shows I can transfer 54K of my 69K current TY points. It's impossible (afaik) to tell which current points in my account came from where, but in the last 12 months, I've earned 36K points from banking, 46K points from CCs, and redeemed 32K points for travel.

It seems like at least SOME of my points available for transfer must be from banking. If so, that could be huge.

What can I do with 50K miles in any of these programs? I haven't heard of most of them. Seems a shame there are no US/EU carriers.
Exactly, quite disappointing

I talked to a citi CSR about this today, she didn't know much and transferred me to a "redneck," thank you travel representative who knew even less besides what we already know. Why do they hire such people for their "travel" department? I don't mean to be rude but I doubt the guy knew much more able travel then going to the local lake outside Nashville or wherever he's from (not to mention the mainly middle eastern airlines that ended up being citi's transfer partners

[
Originally Posted by rgAAFT
These partner options kind of suck. Any chance this may be part 1 and part 2 maybe announced in October or so . I sure hope so because if this is it then this is kind of childish on the part of citi

Last edited by rgAAFT; Jul 21, 2014 at 11:35 am