FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is it wise to appeal a denied Schengen visa or just reapply with another state?
Old Jun 28, 2014, 9:42 pm
pinkstar

Hi Just need your Help on my Schengen Visa of German Embassy which was rejected due to no sufficient means of subsistence for Travel.

First Me and my husband apply for Schengen Visa in Germany my visa on our country origin is under a husband Visa however I do work also in Dubai even though Im on my husband visa. I have a documents provide as well the same as my husbands who work also. Like Employment letter which stated there my Salary etc.. I provide them also a bank statement for 3 months as per there requirements. When we were in the VFS the person who evaluate our documents asked my husband to provide a letter that he doesn't object on my travel with him and that my husband will cover all my expenses, however even though we tell him that I have a work as well that my money can combine on the money of my husband to be sufficient to the duration of our stay. this guy from VFS insist he needs to put it due to my visa is under his Name. I will be honest that if only the money of my husband will be look into it the total amount will be good for himself only specially if we intend to stay for 14 days that is why I provide a bank statement as well so that it will be much bigger and can be used for our stay for 14 days.

Hope you could help me on what is to be done specially if we want to appeal this matter. is this still possible to appeal or will just try to re apply.

Thanks!