FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Elite experiences (Archive Thread 2014)
Old May 29, 2014, 1:26 pm
beachmouse

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Holiday Inn Express- London Swiss Cottage

What is your Priority Club status?
Gold Elite

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay ?
Yes.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? single class of rooms, but got a room on the back side of the hotel that features a grassy hillside with peeping birds rather than a front side room featuring London traffic noise so I'll call the birdies a preferred room.

How are the rooms? Compact but containing all the necessities. Very clean and well-maintained

How is the exec. lounge?
N/A

What was good and what was bad?

Good- one of the lowest priced IHG properties relatively close to many London attractions- great location kitty-corner from Finchley Rd tube stop and across the street from a shopping center with a Sainsbury's and several more affordable dining options. Property is newer and in very good shape

Bad- greeted as elite but no points or drink voucher offered. No big deal for me, but it's what I can think of.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? Good price for a location that suited our needs well. Would return again if the price remains right.