FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion about bloggers sharing AV LM 'tricks' [split off from LM F and J trick]
Old May 24, 2014, 1:50 pm
yerffej201

Thankfully I still see some boomerangs. just not all of them.
It's sorta funny that I was intending to post my situation online because I wanted people who had similar tickets to me to have backu plans. we can disagree all we want but I would hardly call my behaviour repugnant, selfish and, irresponsible. i would also say those who think that it was my mistake when I was denied boarding at lax are wrong, as from the result of the dot, lm, br, and my negotiations have gone.

we can argue all day that it was my complaint which caused lm to fix everything or not. one argument i could make is that they fixed guam quite a few days ago. they removed the option to select guam when using eva under the drop down menu just over one/two weeks ago. they fixed boomerangs as far as I know yesterday. this would just go on and on because none of us knows for sure what happened with lm, although i would agree with most of you that there's a chance that my complaint would fix this. but i had no idea about fixing non-cabotage routes, believe it or not. it was never my intention to draw attention to these routes. i can't turn back time.