FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclays Arrival Plus, now 70K w/$5k spend
Old May 14, 2014, 7:16 am
cdancer20

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Barclay123
Barclaycard Arrival is changing, the no fee version will remain the same however the annual fee version will be known as Barclaycard Arrival + MasterCard. Some big changes includes additional categories like theme parks, museums, tourist attractions, taxis, limos, buses, ferries and more for redemptions. The 90 day limit will extend to 120. The card will have a brand new design in blue featuring EMV chip. All existing fee accounts will be issued new plastics as of May 28th featuring chip and new card design. All existing no fee accounts will be issued a new plastic with chip upon card expiration or card replacement request made on or after 5/28. You can apply for the new card as of 5/14-5/16, the date may change.
Oh now they want to add theme parks?? (After I spent $600 at Disney earlier this year. LOL). It's still cool though and nice changes.

Just logged into my Barclay acct and they have already changed the Arrival image on my acct page. It's pretty. Hehe.

Last edited by cdancer20; May 14, 2014 at 7:24 am