FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - US Airways - your BA Executive Club guide
Old Mar 31, 2014, 4:17 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Many thanks to Prospero for help with the above.

Thanks also to layz and GaxxyFlyer for spotting some errors, duly corrected, please let me know if you see any others.

For the redemption bit: you will notice that for the international examples I've put some rather odd routings, Manchester to Charlotte via Philadelphia. The reason being that there seems to be a glitch in the system that prevents me from finding an online point to point service to the UK. So if I look for Manchester to Philadelphia I don't get these services, but I can if I add on Charlotte, almost like a married segment. If the US services are combined either with BA (e.g. London to Manchester to Charlotte) or with 2 US Airways sectors then there's no shortage of availability. I assume this will be fixed in the near future, but it does suggest some cost effective means of getting from Europe to USA.