FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Citi card miles not transferred to AAdvantage accounts [Consolidated]
Old Mar 10, 2014, 11:22 pm
kwbtraveler

Programs: UA 1K, PC Plat, SPG Gld, HH Gld, MR Gld
Originally Posted by I Love to Travel
I'm having this issue with AA biz MC, which I opened in December. None of the miles have posted for this account. After several calls, they still haven't been able to fix the miles posting issue. I currently also have several open AA personal Visas, 1 AA biz Visa and a newly open Citi AA Exec MC. The miles from all these accounts continue to post promptly, including those earned on the New AA Exec MC.

Last week, a AA agent opened a case and told me to give them to the end of this week to get the miles posted. We shall see.

The AA agent was able to see all the cards linked to my AA acct and had me confirm which was the problem account.
I'm having issue with my AA MC Biz account. Personal MC posts fine. Worried my new AA Exec MC will have same issue. Your data seems to point to only the Biz card having problem; which is a relief to me.

I've called Citi and claim it will be fixed soon. Will work phone in morning again.

Agent you spoke to was Citi or AA?