FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Miles&More Selection/ extra Benefits
View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 2014, 8:49 pm
SMK77

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Miles&More Selection/ extra Benefits

Miles&More Selection will offer additional rewards for status customers that fly regularly with Lufthansa Group. In order to track loyalty, Lufthansa will introduce a new mileage category: Select Miles.

Bonus Miles: LH Group and all partners airlines in all service classes. Bonus miles can be spend on fligths and upgrades.

Status Miles: LH Group and all partner airlines in all service classes. Status miles determine the status level. Reset at the end of the year.

New: Select Miles: LH Group only. All service classes. Reset at the end of the year. Whenever you hit a threshold you can 'select' a gift.

HON Circle Miles: LH Group only. Business and First Class only. HON Circle miles are counted over two rolling calendar years.

FTL and SEN collect Select Miles. HON Circle selection benefits will be based on HON Circle miles.

First gift for FTL with 50.000 select miles and SEN with 125.000 select miles.

HON Circle will receive their first gift when hitting 650.000 HON miles in two rolling years.

The value of a gift will be reflecting the status: HON get more generous benefits than SEN and SEN get more than FTL.

What benefits are on offer?

World Shop Vouchers, Lounge Access Voucher for Business, Senator and First Class Lounges, additonal eVoucher for SEN and HON, SEN will be able to make someone FTL and HON can make others FTL or SEN. Details to be communicated this summer.

Where do I see my Select Miles?

Online in your account from this summer.

When can I pick my first gift?

From summer this year.

Do Status Star have any meaning for Miles&More Select?

No. They enhance the look of your luggage tags and service card only.

Besides Miles&More Select, LH will continue their eVoucher promo based on HON miles:

- SEN get 2 additonal e-vouchers if they cross 300K HON miles in 2013 and 2014.
- HON get 2 additonal e-vouchers if they cross 750K HON miles in 2013 and 2014 and 2 for every addional 150K.