FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Promo : Requalification Gift in 2013 : Double Points or 25%(Gold)/35%(Plat) off award
Old Feb 5, 2014, 1:22 am
heakja

Originally Posted by jibi
I would inform them there does not appear to be a back log based on someone else reporting a rather quick turnaround.

As an FYI to anyone that has not registered for this promotion, it is still available as of 2/4. It would be good to know when the official expiration date is, just in case.
After reaching out to Starwood Lurker II, the issue was finally solved. The award will not be visible in your account if you have less than 1300 starpoints in your account.

I used almost all my starpoints to book a point stay on the day I choose and registered for the gift - with the intent to apply the award when it was posted in my account (and get 35% points back). The low points balance, however, made the award not showing in the account. After cancelling the points stay (and getting the points back in my account), the award is now visible. I will call and use the award later today.

Thank you ever so much to the lurker. If only customer service ( x 3) would have told me this, instead of telling me a about a delay and back log