FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Executive AA MasterCard [October 2013 - September 2014]
Old Jan 24, 2014, 6:38 am
WCWIII

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond
Sorry if this belongs in another thread as I usually don't pay attention to CC offers and forums as I like my cash back card. It's an offer I received in the mail for the Citi Executive / Advantage World Elite Mastercard.

100K bonus miles, Admiral's Club, Priority check-in/luggage fee waived.
$450 year with the miles awarded after $10K spend (adds another 10K miles) in 3 months.

I joked with my wife who got a similar offer from Amex and didn't take it - I felt bad that Amex didn't like me. This was right before Amex dropped the AA connection. Now that I have such an offer, I'll have to think about the $10K spend in 3 months - otherwise it looks good.

I'm sure this is a targeted offer ... I am AA gold and paid for AC last year. So maybe others should check their mailboxes.

----

Update ... OK, I applied. I entered info on a generic "applynow.citicards.com" web site where I had to enter an "invitation number" that was on the mailing I received. Up came a short application form that was pre-filled with my name. After entering a few more bits of info (like SS number, earnings), the form came up that I should call an agent to complete the process. This was done, I was approved, and cards should arrive with a week.

Now, I don't know if I should hope that my upcoming trip to NYC fulfills the majority of the $10K spend in 3 months or if I'll have to find something else to stock up on.

Last edited by WCWIII; Jan 24, 2014 at 8:29 pm Reason: Update