FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?
Old Jan 19, 2014, 2:35 pm
Cymro

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MontrealBound
Hi there, was hoping to get a little assistance with the Hilton discount codes.

What are the active codes that will save us the most money on our stay? I saw the "Little League" 15% discount. Does that work for everyone?

Thanks!
Whoa... nothing like a broad question. There is a lot to read in here, but it's worthwhile reading the thread.

A summary though:

Little League (bizarrely) tends to work best in EMEA. Anyone can use it as it seems to be a marketing initiative through an old sponsorship.

There is a 'gold medal' rate which is advised for friends, family and others of the US Olympic team, which is corporate rate code 2635167.

There is also a 'sports affiliate' rate that anyone can use and/or sign up for, if they have an Hhonors number. That is code 0560041604 for Doubletrees, Embassy Suites and Hampton Inns and 0041604 for Hiltons and Garden Inns and, I think, Conrads and Waldorf Astorias too.

Selecting random dates of Feb 20 - 27 in Montreal, I'd probably choose the HGI Centre Ville at C$131 prepaid and non-cancellable. MVP gives a flexible rate of C$124 (not quite as flexible as some others as you must cancel 1 day prior to arrival). Gold Medal gives C$131 with the same cancellation restriction - but it sometimes works when MVP doesn't. PGLL01 gave me nothing.

So in this case, none of those rates would save much money, but you'd gain flexibility. In other cases, when the room is only available on a flexible rate, the saving can be significant (for instance, the fully flex rate on that hotel was $155).