FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Vanilla Reloads!
View Single Post
Old Jan 6, 2014, 11:35 pm
BarnyardRomeo
Suspended

Originally Posted by maddie5218
After a depressing decline from 7/11 for Vanilla Reloads with a CC (which I didn't realize before going wasn't even possible), I decided to try CVS today in my town after being out a couple of days ago and seeing them at a different store in my area. Much to my delight, the store I went to today had tons of Vanilla Reloads, just like the other one. I bought one and wanted to try it to make sure everything worked since it was my first time and only put $100 on it. I felt like I had won the lottery when everything went through since I know some people have issues! Yay!

Also, a question. A lot of people have difficulty finding the cards. Is that because they're looking in big cities? Because every store I went in had loads of them (in South Jersey btw). If that is the case, does anybody know of any CVS stores in the Los Angeles area that usually has cards and allows them to be bought with CCs? I'm moving there at the end of the month and want to know that I'll be able to continue out there!

Thanks!
you would be crazy to move now that you finally found a store that will sell them to you with a cc.