FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA credit cards, except Executive. (2013-2014)
Old Dec 14, 2013, 8:38 am
manneca

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
I am trying to churn both AA and Hilton Citi cards.

I applied last night for the Citi AA Business card. When I called, the CSR said that they could extend a CL or only $1000 based on my personal credit lines with them. I could reduce a personal credit line. I did so and she put the additional credit line on my AA Business card.

So I have a few questions.

1. Since I have apparently maxed out on my credit for AA, how can I get a new HH card? Can I reduce my credit line on another card to make room for the new card? I'd only want about $2000 credit, since those cards have a $1000 minimum spend.

2. I have a personal AA card that I want to close before the annual fee comes due. Will that affect my ability to churn either the AA business or the HH card? (When I was talking with the CSR she noted that all my cards were still open which she said was "good."

3. I'd like to do at least two more business cards. Is churning the business card still possible?

4. Any thoughts about a really good AA offer when the two airlines finally actually merge?

Thanks