FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: List of valid and booked mini-RTW itineraries
View Single Post
Old Nov 19, 2013, 4:00 pm
Wallease

Programs: SPG Platium, PC Ambassador & Platium, Aeroplan Elite
Booked this a few weeks ago

YUL-ZRH LX J
ZRH-NRT LX J
NRT-PVG NH J STOP
PVG-TPE BR J
TPE-HKG BR J Open Jaw
SYX-PEK CA J
PEK-LAX CA J
LAX-YUL AC J

I have interesting drama with this, the ticket was never issue when I first called. I called 10 days later and Aeroplan said I lost my ticket. I lost it on the phone because I had tough time finding ticket back to YUL from SYX, and they already took my points and charged me booking fee. After putting me on hold and discuss with the supervisor, they issued the ticket as per my original itineary and allowed me to make one change as well! I cancelled my STOP at TPE and going straight from PVG to HKG. They asked me if I am open to leave SYX 1 day early and they will open up space for me to do PVG-YYZ-YUL, but they do not know how to route me from SYX-PVG, so I declined.

They never send me my ticket in pdf so I called today and asked for it. I have no cabin class assigned from ZRH-NRT and PEK-LAX in the pdf and the agent told me those 2 segments are revenue ticket. Am I eligible for points on those 2 segments

And why didn't Aeroplan get the revenue ticket from PEK-YYZ from AC instead of PEK-LAX with CA?